Can the AHO help us with our RAP?

What is a RAP? It can be two things:

  • Reconciliation Action Plan
  • Registered Aboriginal Party

Regarding Reconciliation Action Plans, the AHO is unable to help with this. You could try the Narragunnawali website for assistance. Of course there would be many Aboriginal people who would suggest a Reconciliation Action Plan should come after a Treaty.

If you need to find a Registered Aboriginal Party for a project, in NSW you should contact the NSW Government for its list of registered parties.

Posted in: About AHO Services